- Market steer, owner Josie Polk of Lawrence, buyer Hy-Vee Food & Drug Store, base bid $886.20, premium bid $1,800, sale total $2,686.20.
- Market sheep, owner John Brown of Baldwin, buyer Mid-America Bank and Hilco Mortgage Co., base bid $63.84, premium bid $500, sale total $563.84.
- Market hog, owner Marla Metsker of Lawrence, buyer Penny Construction, base bid $132.55, premium bid $600, sale total $732.55.
- Market rabbit, owner Taylor Stanley of Baldwin, buyer Flamingo Enterprises, premium bid $400.
- Meat goat, owner Hunter Burkhart of Baldwin, buyer Baldwin State Bank, base bid $40, premium bid $600, sale total $640.
Livestock auction breakout
August 5, 2001