- A 32-year-old man reported the theft of a 1998 Ford Windstar valued at $11,400 and a day planner valued at $40. The crime occurred between 2 and 3 p.m. Monday on the 800 block of Massachusetts Street.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Stove fire, 1:53 p.m. Wednesday, 400 block of Graystone Drive.
- Kitchen fire, 9:33 a.m. Wednesday, 3200 block of Clinton Parkway.
- Medical emergency, 4:59 a.m. Thursday, 900 block of Sunset Drive.
- Medical emergency, 4:35 a.m. Thursday, 1800 block of Ellis Street.
- Medical emergency, 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, 500 block of Kansas Street.
- Medical emergency, 6:58 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of West 13th Street.
- Fall, 1:38 p.m. Wednesday, 2500 block of Iowa Street.
- Medical emergency, 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, 2400 block of Melrose Lane.
- Medical emergency, 11:48 a.m. Wednesday, Riverfront Plaza.
- Medical emergency, 10:36 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of Crimson Street, Baldwin.
- Medical emergency, 10:12 a.m. Wednesday, 800 block of Crestline Drive.
- Fall, 9:50 a.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of Foxfire Drive.
- Medical emergency, 7:16 a.m. Wednesday, 1800 block of Ellis Street.
- Anncaraolyn Roe, Berryton, and Jerry Roe, address unknown.
- Anita Wright, Lawrence, and Kenneth Conklin, address unknown.
- Bradley Schaffner, Lawrence, and Stephanie Schaffner, Lawrence.
- Randolfo Alaniz, Lawrence, and Melissa Alaniz, Lawrence.
- Rebecca Bower, Lawrence, and Gregory Bower, Lawrence.
- Daryl Pickens, Lawrence, and Barbara Pickens, Lawrence.
- Jacqueline Fleske, Topeka, and Brian Fleske, Lawrence.
- Joan Cygiel, Leavenworth, and John Cygiel, address unknown.
Lawrence Humane Society
Dogs brought to shelter
- Lab/beagle mix, black, male, 5-6 years old
- Pug, tan and black, female, 1 year old, blue collar