For Thursday, June 29
Those with birthdays today: Back off frequently and think. You will have an inordinate amount of demands and responsibilities. You could easily feel drained. Troubleshoot and eliminate the frivolous from your life. You need to juggle your time. Partners pitch in and help you. If you are single, be careful about your choices. This summer, you could meet someone who is emotionally unavailable. In 2001, you will meet better potential partners. If attached, plan on taking weekends off together; your relationship will thrive on special times away. To some, you will act like new lovers. GEMINI reads you cold.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
- *** Your imagination works overtime. Ideas come from nowhere and, when others speak, your mind takes flight. Use this period to brainstorm. You might have difficulty staying focused with others. Celebrate a change in plans; use gained time positively. Tonight: Hang out with a favorite person.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
- ** Expenses drive your actions and choices. Discuss a professional vision and tighten up in order to make it a reality. Working as a team helps increase your potential. Reorganize your time, with an eye to completion. Make time to launch a new project. Tonight: Treat another.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
- **** Your personality draws others. Spread good news, but avoid office gossip. Call those at a distance. If you need to, talk to a lawyer, professor or publicist. The time is now. An associate or partner might be jealous. Tonight: Beam in what you want.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
- ** You could be cranky because you are tired. On the other hand, work proves to be challenging, which leads to high frustration levels. Take a brisk walk at lunchtime to recharge your batteries and refresh your mind. A partner inspires you, so institute one-on-one talks. Tonight: Vanish while you can.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** You shake your head, thinking of the different personalities you are dealing with. One could be esoteric and creative, while another is difficult and manipulative. Express your positive nature, remember the goal and worry less about details. Tonight: Start the weekend early.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Work demands all of your attention. Infuse more of your energy into a project. Know that you are heading in the right direction. Others respond to your creativity and leadership. A family member pushes the line. He simply won't accept "no" for an answer. Maintain boundaries. Tonight: In the limelight.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** Another refuses to listen. Power plays explode. Stay clear and direct. Use ingenuity to get past an immediate snafu. Your mind drifts to more pleasant topics than work. Dote on a child or loved one who needs to know how much you care. Tonight: Take off ASAP.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** Relate one-on-one. Expenses could go off the deep end. Review recent decisions concerning a joint matter. An associate gives you important feedback; listen to his opinion. Advice helps you see your options. Worry less about being validated. Tonight: Be with a favorite person.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Your stubbornness can backfire. Others make an attempt to communicate and eliminate past hassles. Your attitude pushes people away. You might be intuitive about others, but others can't read between the lines. Avoid games and be direct, and you'll gain as well. Tonight: Accept an invitation.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** Recognize that even you could have burnout. Step back and think about your work and day-to-day life. If you feel like you aren't flowing or that your life isn't working, stop. Take a break, change patterns and ask trusted friends for advice and feedback. Tonight: Finish work; run errands.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** A friend reverses gears. You are not only frustrated, you also need to air your feelings. Perhaps your expectations exceeded the potential. You always want the best. Creativity helps you bail out of a difficult situation. Others see you as an idea machine. Tonight: Flirt the night away.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
- * You feel as if you have been in a pressure cooker. You'll find solutions and come up with winning ideas if you detach. Bosses have expectations that interfere with your needs. Juggling proves to be uncomfortable. You know what has to be done -- and don't cut any corners. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.