1. Monterey Way between Harvard and 15th Street: Closed.
2. 15th Street at Monterey Way: West bound traffic reduced to one lane.
3. 23rd Street between Massachusetts and Vermont: Waterline installation will close one lane to traffic from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
4. 23rd and Louisiana: Curb repair on the southeast corner could mean delays.
5. Vermont Street between 11th and 12th: Curb repair could mean delays.
6. Wakarusa and Clinton Parkway: Curb repair could mean delays.
7. Clinton Parkway, Lawrence Avenue to Hartford: Curb repair could mean delays.
8. Maine Street, Fifth to Sixth streets: Milling, curb repair and overlay will mean periodic closing.
9. Peterson Road from Monterey to Kasold: Traffic restricted for patching.
10. 21st from Massachusetts to Louisiana: Waterline work could mean delays.
11. Michigan Street from Seventh to Ninth: Closed to rebuild the street.
12. North Second Street from Lyons to North: Southbound lane closed for storm sewer repair.
13. Lawrence Avenue from Sixth to Ninth: Periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
14. Kasold from Sixth to Trail Road: Periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
15. 15th and Engel Road: Eastbound lanes and one westbound lane closed for median work.
Northbound U.S. Highway 59 just south of the Wakarusa River: restricted to one lane for bridge repair.
A five-mile section of Interstate 70, seven miles west of Lecompton interchange: Reduced to one lane each direction.
Eastern toll plaza 13 miles east of east Lawrence interchange: Construction could create delays as the toll booths are being moved.