For Sunday, July 30:
A solar eclipse today earmarks this year as one full of great changes. If you are a man, you might go through an identity crisis as well as question your career decisions. If you are a woman, you eye your career, possibly making new decisions. Your persp ective about an important man in your life transforms as well. You will get in touch with your genuine feelings about your work. Make your life more reflective of who you are. If you are single, you decide that you want to change your status. With this d ecision, many eligible suitors appear. Be discriminating. The first choice isn't the only one. If you are attached, maintain a high rapport with your loved one. Talk. He needs to know what is going on with you. LEO challenges you.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
- *** Strong intentions get you far, though you might see a situation a lot differently than others do. Setting the groundwork and expressing your expectations help a loved one. Determine what is at the bottom of another's vagueness. Spin out a couple of insightful questions. Tonight: Play the night away.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
- ** You keep at it, looking for answers. Another's reticence, though frustrating, says a lot. Just jump down off your ivory tower and take a hard look. Realism could be uncomfortable. Be willing to do more for your family. Check out the costs of a domest ic project. Tonight: Relax at home.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
- *** You always excel and make an extraordinary effort toward others, but on a subliminal level something might be holding you back. Take a leap of faith. Pull down your defenses. Let go of the what-ifs; just do. A new car or similar purchase needs to be stalled for now. Tonight: Visit with a friend.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
- *** You have a strong idea about where a friend is coming from. Discussion with a partner proves to be frustrating but important. Take action about a financial matter. You might need to close off another's easy access to you. Use care with funds and inv estments. Tonight: Indulge another.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Energy swings mark your plans and actions. Instincts help you follow through when you're angry. You need to express your feelings in a way that another can hear. Another becomes ditzy, which makes communication interesting, to say the least. Your op inions could be changing. Tonight: Do what you feel like doing.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Though not intending to put more emphasis on what is going on, you do. How you handle a personal situation could change substantially in the next few weeks. A friend reaches out for you, but you might not be up for what he has planned. Tonight: You n eed downtime.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Review what a certain tie means to you emotionally. A partner stands firmly behind a decision involving either work or an older relative, but you might feel out of sorts. Join friends. Getting together helps you relax. Recognize that you are puttin g a loved one on a pedestal. Tonight: Where the gang is.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** You might need to change direction or a major commitment that affects your work. You evaluate during the next few weeks. An associate helps you throw a party or get-together, but realize how much you have had to ask for help because of recent pressur es. Tonight: Run the show.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Build on an established friendship. A partner might be aggressive or a bit combative, inadvertently restricting your nurturing feelings. Try the high road. Think about what you expect and want. Confusion surrounds communication. Tonight: Relax your mind with a good movie.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** A partner tells you in clear terms what he thinks, though this person also tends to withhold. Do you really want to put up with this? New beginnings remain possible, but first you need to put your foot down. Tonight: Think through a decision.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** You don't have the control you want, and all the flurry and uproar won't make a difference. Anger blows hot and heavy, and you might want to put your foot down. How you view a situation changes dramatically. Make decisions during the next few weeks. Tonight: Observe, rather than participate.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** Slow down and look at some of your patterns. Actions often become routine. Use today's solar eclipse to evaluate how necessary your routine is. Use the next few weeks to determine the answers. A child or loved one kicks up his heels. Tonight: Do some thing that's ultimately relaxing.
On the Internet: www.jacquelinebigar.com.