The following projects will affect traffic this week in Lawrence.
1. Sixth Street from Vermont to Massachusetts streets: Curb repair to close access to Massachusetts from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
2. Kasold Drive from Sixth Street to Trail Road: Periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
3. 23rd Street between Massachusetts and Vermont: Waterline installation will close one lane to traffic from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
4. Sixth and Iowa streets: One lane of eastbound traffic will be closed from Bluffs Drive to Iowa Street to allow a storm sewer upgrade.
5. Vermont Street between 11th and 12th: Curb repair could mean delays.
6. Iowa Street from 19th to 31st streets: Milling and overlay work will restrict traffic.
7. Clinton Parkway, Lawrence Avenue to Hartford: Curb repair could mean delays.
8. Maine Street, Fifth to Sixth streets: Milling, curb repair and overlay will mean periodic closing.
9. Lawrence Avenue from Sixth to Ninth: Periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
10. 21st Street from Massachusetts to Louisiana: Waterline work could mean delays.
11. Michigan Street from Seventh to Ninth: Closed to rebuild the street.
12. North Second Street from Lyons to North: Southbound lane closed for storm sewer repair.