Following is a list of construction projects that will affect traffic this week in the Lawrence area:
1. Massachusetts Street from 19th to 23rd streets: One lane of northbound traffic closed for waterline installation.
2. 23rd Street from Massachusetts to Vermont streets: One lane closed both directions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays for waterline installation.
3. Seventh Street at Vermont Street: One westbound lane closed for storm sewer repair.
4. Sixth and Iowa streets: One lane on each street at the southeast corner of the intersection will be closed 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for curb repair.
5. Vermont Street between 11th and 12th streets: Curb repair could mean delays.
6. 23rd and Alabama streets: Traffic signal upgrade will close Alabama north and south of the intersection.
7. Clinton Parkway, Lawrence to Hartford avenues: Curb repair could mean delays.
8. The recreation path near 27th Street and Wakarusa Drive: Closed for three to four weeks because of street repair.
9. Michigan Street from Seventh to Ninth street: Closed to rebuild the street.
10. 19th Street from Massachusetts to Vermont streets: Closed to eastbound traffic Wednesday for asphalt overlay.
Other: The South Lawrence Trafficway is being repaved. Portions of it will be limited to one lane with a pilot car to guide traffic.