Following is a list of construction projects that will affect traffic this week in the Lawrence area:
1. Massachusetts Street from 19th to 23rd streets: One lane of northbound traffic closed for water line installation.
2. East 19th Street from Haskell Avenue to Edgelea Road: Periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
3. 23rd Street between Massachusetts and Vermont streets: Waterline installation will close two lanes of traffic from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
4. Sixth and Iowa streets: One lane of eastbound traffic will be closed from Bluffs Drive to Iowa Street to allow a storm sewer upgrade.
5. Vermont Street between 11th and 12th: Curb repair could mean delays.
6. 23rd and Alabama streets: traffic signal upgrade will close Alabama north and south of the intersection.
7. Clinton Parkway, Lawrence to Hartford avenues: Curb repair could mean delays.
8. 19th Street from Massachusetts to New Hampshire streets: closed Tuesday to Thursday for waterline installation.
9. Lawrence Avenue from Sixth to Ninth: periodic closing for milling, curb repair and overlay.
10. North Iowa Street from Packer to Riverview roads: Curb repair will close one lane to traffic.
11. Michigan Street from Seventh to Ninth streets: closed to rebuild the street.
12. The South Lawrence Trafficway is being repaved. Portions of it will be limited to one lane with a pilot car to guide traffic.
13. Traffic will be restricted to one lane as well at the bridges over Yankee Tank Creek and I-70 throughout the week.