Archive for Tuesday, September 28, 1999


September 28, 1999


How can I comment on the city's new parks and recreation plan? I was unable to attend either meeting.

People can submit comments in writing or by phone. They can write to the Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department, Fred DeVictor, director, P.O. Box 708, Lawrence 66044-0708, or they can send e-mail to They also can call the Parks and Recreation Department at 832-3450.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.