Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 45-year-old woman reported the theft of a billfold containing $97 in cash, identification and credit cards. The theft occurred between 3:45 and 4:05 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Massachusetts.
- A 21-year-old man reported a burglary and theft of a laptop computer valued at $1,500 from his home on the 1500 block of Lynch Court. The incident happened Aug. 31.
- A 20-year-old Baldwin woman reported the theft of a cell phone valued at $35 Sept. 5 at a business in the 3300 block of Iowa.
- Midwest Motors reported a burglary and theft of a 1986 black Ford Ranger valued at $3,500 between 7 p.m. Thursday and 9:15 a.m. Friday.
- A 22-year-old man reported an aggravated assault and criminal damage to property at his home on the 1300 block of Ohio about 1:15 a.m. Saturday. There were no injuries. Property damage was listed at $50.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, no transport, 3:33 a.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Alumni Place.
- Medical emergency, 3:18 a.m. Saturday, 3600 block of East 25th.
- Medical emergency, 3:03 a.m., 1000 block of Illinois.
- Bicycle accident, 2:10 a.m., 1800 block of Tennessee.
- Medical emergency, 1:25 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of East 17th.
- Assault, no transport, 1:15 a.m. Saturday, 2900 block of West Sixth.
- Christy Lockhart and Sean Flores, Lawrence, a boy, Saturday.