Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- An automatic teller machine and cash were reported stolen from Royal Crest Lanes, 933 Iowa, police reported Saturday. Value of the machine and cash was listed on a police report at $12,500. The report did not indicate a time or day when the theft occurred.
- A 1986 Toyota 4-runner was reported damaged about 1:05 a.m. Saturday in the 3500 block of Riverview Court. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke report, 4:19 a.m. Saturday, 2424 Melrose.
- Fire outside structure, 12:59 a.m. Saturday, 1045 Emery.
- Malicious false call, 11:14 p.m. Friday, 1800 Engel.
- Smoke report, 7:19 a.m. Friday, 1417 W. 22nd.
- Medical emergency, 2:04 a.m. Saturday, 1600 block of Engel.
- Medical emergency, 1:48 a.m. Saturday, 2000 block of Atchison.
- Medical emergency, 6:19 p.m. Friday, 1100 section of East 1135 Road.
- Event standby, 6 p.m. Friday, 100 block of Indian Avenue, no transport.
- Injury accident, 5:26 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of West Sixth.
- Person seen, no help required, 4:26 p.m. Friday, 2400 block of Melrose, no transport.
- Nonemergency transfer, 3:28 p.m. Friday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- Injury accident, 2:06 p.m. Friday, 3400 block of West Sixth, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:31 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of Maple.
- Assault, 1:18 p.m. Friday, 3100 block of West Ninth, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:02 p.m. Friday, 200 block of North Michigan, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:34 a.m. Friday, 600 block of Illinois, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Schwarz.
- Nonemergency transport, 10:31 a.m. Friday, 300 block of Maine.
- Nonemergency transport, 8:12 a.m. Friday, 300 block of Maine.
- Nonemergency transport, 8:05 a.m. Friday, 300 block of Maine.
- Injury accident, 7:17 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Kentucky.