Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A compact disc player and other items valued on a police report at $1,320 were stolen between 2 a.m. and 2 p.m. last Tuesday from a vehicle in the 1700 block of West 19th.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Unintentional false alarm, 3:01 p.m. Sunday, 1603 W. 15th.
- System malfunction, 6:58 a.m. Sunday, 1501 Sigma Nu Place.
- Medical emergency, 12:59 a.m. Monday, 4600 block of West Sixth.
- Medical emergency, 11:39 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of Kentucky.
- Medical emergency, 6:51 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of Connecticut, no transport.
- Injury accident, 2:51 p.m. Sunday, 4700 block of West Sixth.
- Assault, 2:34 p.m. Sunday, 1900 block of East 19th, no transport.
- Stat transfer, 1:36 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of Maine.
- Injury accident, 1:02 p.m. Sunday, 1300 block of West Sixth, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 10:41 a.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Apple, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 10:11 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of Randall.
- Bicycle accident, 7:49 a.m. Sunday, 3000 block of West 15th, no transport.