Law enforcement report
- Jack Riley, who was injured in Saturday morning's fire at Babcock Place, 1700 Mass., remained in critical condition Sunday night at Kansas University Medical Center.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Unintentional, 12:13 a.m. Sunday, 1012 Emery.
- System malfunction, 9:57 p.m. Saturday, 1000 Sunset Drive.
- Good intent call, 8:08 p.m. Saturday, 308 W. 12th.
- System malfunction, 4:26 p.m. Saturday, 2160 W. 26th.
- Power line down, 2:34 p.m. Saturday, 1607 W. 28th.
- Structure fire, 11:42 a.m. Saturday, 1356 E.1600 Road.
- Medical emergency, 2:45 a.m. Sunday, 1400 block of West 22nd.
- Medical emergency, 2:26 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Cadet.
- Injury accident, 1:54 a.m. Sunday, 300 block of West 11th.
- Canceled prior to arrival, 1:17 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of Iowa.
- Home accident, 10:58 p.m. Saturday, 2100 block of Harper.
- Medical emergency, 9:35 p.m. Saturday, 4600 block of West Sixth.
- Transfer, nonemergency, 6:57 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of Maine.
- Transfer, nonemergency, 5:25 p.m. Saturday, 3200 block of Peterson.
- Medical emergency, 4:54 p.m. Saturday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- Injury accident, no one transported, 2:54 p.m. Saturday, 2000 West 27th.
- Medical emergency, 12:41 p.m. Saturday, 2900 block of West 23rd.
- Injury accident, 11:27 a.m. Saturday, 3200 block of West Sixth.
- Medical emergency, 9:46 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of West 10th.