Burglaries and thefts reported
- Prestige Custom Homes, 1607 Cypress Point Dr., reported a Bobcat front-loader valued at $29,000 stolen between 9 a.m. Monday and 7:50 a.m. Tuesday from 2213 Killarney Ct. A Lawrence Police Department report released Friday indicated police were investigating the incident as a theft and burglary.
- An 18-year-old Lawrence woman told police her 1995 Honda Civic sustained $1,000 in damage when its driver's-side window was broken and door scratched between 8 p.m. March 5 and 8 a.m. March 6. She reported the incident to the Lawrence Police Department on Tuesday, and police made a report available Friday.
- An 19-year-old Lawrence woman reported that she was raped by an acquaintance sometime after 1 a.m. Jan. 29 at her home in the 1400 block of Apple Lane. She reported the crime that day; the report was not released until Friday.
- A 42-year-old Lawrence man reported two windows vandalized between 8 a.m. Tuesday and 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 4200 block of Goldfield Drive. The estimated damage was $1,000.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke scare, 1:06 a.m. Thursday, Compton Square.
- Medical emergency, 1:53 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Walnut, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 12:08 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Walnut, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 11:18 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of North Sixth.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 10:52 p.m. Thursday, 2300 block of Ridge Court.
- Sports accident, no transport, 7:19 p.m. Thursday, 1300 block of Sunnyside.
- Medical emergency, 6:24 p.m. Thursday, 900 block of Pine, Eudora.
- Slip or fall, 4:40 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of East 1250 Road.
- Slip or fall, 1:57 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of Eighth, Baldwin.
- Patient transfer, 1:56 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of Maine.
- Medical emergency, 9:50 a.m. Thursday, 1000 block of Jana.
- Patient transfer, 9:43 a.m. Thursday, 300 block of Maine.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 7:49 a.m. Thursday, 300 block of Dakota.