Ottawa The Ottawa University Board of Trustees on Wednesday announced new trustees.
The new members, who all are school alumni, are:
- The Rev. Fred Ansell, Topeka, is executive minister of the American Baptist Churches of the Central Region. He serves on the enrollment, faculty and new educational ventures committees of the board.
- S. Lucky DeFries, Ottawa, is a partner in the Topeka law firm of Coffman, DeFries & Northern. He serves on the development, alumni and new educational ventures committees.
- Beverly Clinton Fink, Manhattan, is a facilitator for gifted students at Manhattan High School. She serves on the academic programs, development, alumni and student life committees.
- Duffy McMahon, Phoenix, owns her own stone sculpting studio. She serves on the communications committee.
- L. Blaine Rush, Smith Center, is a retired banker.
- Glenda Schmidt, Salina, is a nurse and volunteer at Mowrey Clinic. She serves on the enrollment, new educational ventures and student life committees.
- David S. Snyder, Chicago, is the senior vice president and chief financial officer of Strategic Hotel Capital Inc. He serves on the investment and technology committees.