Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 40-year-old Lawrence man reported his 16-foot boat stolen from storage in the 1400 section of East 900 Road. The $4,000 boat and other items were stolen sometime between June 5 and Saturday. Total loss was estimated at $4,430.
- David Gramly, 35, Lawrence, remained in serious condition Sunday night at Kansas University Medical Center. He was flown there after a motorcycle accident around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday just west of Ninth and Chalk Hill Road.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Arcing electrical equipment, 10:14 p.m. Saturday, 2112 W. 29th Street Terr.
- Unintentional false alarm, 8:37 p.m. Saturday, 4208 Trail Rd.
- Garbage fire, 7:53 p.m. Saturday, 255 N. Michigan.
- Spill or leak, no ignition, 6:01 p.m. Saturday, 1000 Sunnyside.
- Spill or leak, no ignition, 11:14 a.m. Saturday, 317 N. Second.
- Alarm system malfunction, 7:27 a.m. Saturday, 2424 Melrose Lane.
- Slip or fall, no transport, 12:52 a.m. Sunday, 300 section of North 1600 Road in Lecompton.
- Medical emergency, one person transported, 10:49 p.m. Saturday, 1900 block of North 600 Road in Baldwin.
- Vehicle accident, no extrication, two transported, 9:40 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of Iowa Street.
- Vehicle accident, no extrication, no transport, 9:28 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of East 1700 Road in Baldwin.
- Medical emergency, one person transported, 9:14 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of King Street in Baldwin.
- Nonemergency transfer, 7:08 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of Maine Street.
- Nonemergency transfer, 5:44 p.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Kasold Drive.
- Transfer, 11:57 a.m. Saturday, 300 block of Maine Street.
- Slip or fall, one person transported, 11:54 a.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Kasold Drive.
- Medical emergency, one person transported, 9:52 a.m. Saturday, 900 block of Pine Street in Eudora.
- Vehicle accident, no extrication, two people transported, 9:49 a.m. Saturday, two miles west of Lecompton interchange on I-70.
- Medical emergency, one person transported, 8 a.m. Saturday, 3700 block of Overland Court.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 7:37 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of North First Terrace in Baldwin.