Plans to transform a 163-acre agricultural field in southwest Lawrence into a complex of new homes, offices and commercial buildings is headed to the Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Commission for review.
The Peridian Group, representing the Winnifred & Paul Getto Limited Partnership, which owns the property, has requested a series of annexation, zoning and planning issues to be resolved in the area, which is bordered by Clinton Parkway, Inverness Drive, 27th Street and Crossgate Drive.
Here's a list of items up for review by planning commissioners:
- Annexation of 163.46 acres.
- A preliminary plat for Inverness Park Addition, which calls for a 195-lot, mixed-use development on the entire property.
- Rezone 67.184 acres for RS-2 (Single-Family Residence District) uses.
- Rezone 11.616 acres for RM-D (Residence-Duplex District) uses.
- Rezone 10.346 acres for RM-1 (Multiple-Family Residence District) uses.
- Rezone 17.812 acres for PRD-2 (Planned Residential Development) uses.
- Rezone 17.738 acres for RO-1B (Residence-Office District) uses.
- Rezone 21.634 acres for O-1 (Office District) uses.
- Rezone 6.643 acres for PCD-1 (Planned Commercial Development) uses.
- Rezone 5.194 acres for PCD-2 (Planned Commercial Development) uses.