Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- An amplifier and other items valued on a police report at $3,038 were reported stolen between 10:30 p.m. Thursday and 7:15 a.m. Friday from a residence in the 3700 block of Westland.
- A stereo, cash and 90 compact discs valued on a police report at $1,820 were reported stolen between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Monday from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Oxford.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- False alarm, 9:33 p.m. Monday, 1300 Vt.
- Structure fire, 8:36 p.m. Monday, 1144 R.I.
- Fire alarm, 11:40 a.m. Monday, 1800 Engel.
- Structure fire, 9:36 a.m. Monday, 1814 W. 23rd.
- Medical emergency, 6:09 a.m. Tuesday, 800 section of North 1884 Road.
- Motorcycle accident, 2:32 a.m. Tuesday, 3200 block of West Ninth.
- Medical emergency, 11:26 p.m. Monday, 300 block of Maine.
- Injury accident, 10:30 p.m. Monday, 3000 block of West Sixth.
- Medical emergency, 9:22 p.m. Monday, 800 block of Walnut.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 6:01 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of East 23rd.
- Accident reported, nothing found and no transport, 5:13 p.m. Monday, Kansas Highway 10.
- Medical emergency, 4:17 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of New York.
- Medical emergency, 3:01 p.m. Monday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Medical emergency, 2:27 p.m. Monday, 300 block of Arkansas.
- Medical emergency, 1:52 p.m. Monday, 200 block of North Seventh.
- Medical emergency, 12:47 p.m. Monday, 1900 block of East 19th.
- Accident, 10:48 a.m. Monday, 2100 section of East 1250 Road.
- Accident, no transport, 10:05 a.m. Monday, 19th and Barker.
- Medical emergency, 9:45 a.m. Monday, 1000 block of Massachusetts.
- Medical emergency, 9:43 a.m. Monday, 2900 block of Haskell.
- Medical emergency, 9:17 a.m. Monday, 300 block of Maine.