Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- Speakers, an amplifier and other items valued on a police report at $1,595 were stolen between 10:30 p.m. Thursday and 11:10 p.m. Friday from a vehicle in the 1800 block of West 26th.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- System malfunction, 4:39 a.m. Sunday, 1200 Schwegler.
- Unintentional false alarm, 2:17 a.m. Sunday, 1500 Sigma Nu Pl.
- Trash fire, 1:56 a.m. Sunday, 1127 Ohio.
- System malfunction, 4:46 p.m. Saturday, 2424 Melrose.
- False call, 1:45 p.m. Saturday, 2424 Melrose.
- System malfunction, 11:12 a.m. Saturday, 2501 Allison.
- Medical emergency, 1:07 a.m. Sunday, 1000 block of Tennessee, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:17 a.m. Sunday, 2800 block of Winterbrook, no transport.
- Work accident, 12:11 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of Main, Eudora.
- Person seen, no help required, 8:36 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of Massachusetts, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 8:17 p.m. Saturday, 2900 block of Peterson.
- Medical emergency, 6:35 p.m. Saturday, 2600 block of West 25th.
- Sports accident, 5:12 p.m. Saturday, 1600 block of Naismith.
- Medical emergency, 4:09 p.m. Saturday, 2400 block of Melrose.
- Slip or fall, 4:06 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of East 11th, no transport.
- Injury accident, 2:24 p.m. Saturday, Interstate 70, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:18 p.m. Saturday, 1800 block of Massachusetts, no transport.
- Injury accident, 12:54 p.m. Saturday, Kansas Highway 10, no transport.
- Slip or fall, 12:01 p.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Massachusetts, no transport.