Archive for Monday, February 22, 1999


February 22, 1999


Can I still donate to the United Way, even though the campaign is over?

"Absolutely," said Jane Belford, finance manager at the United Way of Douglas County. Call the office at 843-6626 or stop by 2518 Ridge Ct., Suite 101, for a pledge card.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.