Burglaries and thefts reported
- A $1,045 Fisher Home Stereo rack system was reported stolen from an apartment in the 1900 block of East 19th Street between Feb. 2 and 1:40 a.m. Feb. 11.
- Lawrence police arrested Justin Theodore Pilgrim, 19, Lawrence, and David Samuel Stevens, 29, Winchester, on charges of burglary of a vehicle, theft less than $500 and criminal damage to property less than $500 on Sunday. Police said that the two were stopped and arrested in connection with several car burglaries late Saturday and early Sunday. They then were booked into Douglas County Jail. Pilgrim was being held Sunday night on $6,750 bail; Stevens was released at 6:20 p.m. on a $6,750 bond.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Malicious false call, 11:38 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of Indian Avenue.
- Unclassified call, 5:06 p.m. Saturday, 2400 block of Melrose.
- Unintentional alarm, 8:34 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of West 11th.
- Medical emergency, 5:01 a.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Maple in Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 4:05 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Park.
- Medical emergency, 2:40 a.m. Sunday, 1800 block of Naismith; no one transported.
- Medical emergency, 1:18 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of Lake.
- Unclassified medical call, 1:11 a.m. Sunday, 1700 block of West 24th.
- Assault, 10:55 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of Frontier; no one transported.
- Medical emergency, 6:47 p.m. Saturday, 600 block of Schwarz.
- Vehicle accident, 1:28 p.m. Saturday, 2000 block of West 27th; no one transported.
- Medical emergency, 1:08 p.m. Saturday, 900 block of Walnut in Eudora.