Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 1997 Honda motorcycle and motorcycle cover valued on a police report at $5,586 was stolen between midnight April15 and 2 p.m. Friday from the 2500 block of West Sixth.
- A compact disc player, stereo and other items valued on a police report at $5,852 were taken between 2 a.m. April 9 and 2 p.m. April 10 from a residence in the 2500 block of Redbud.
- The apartment logo sign at West Hills Apartments, 1012 Emery, was damaged between 5 p.m. Friday and 12:50 p.m. Saturday. Damage was listed at $2,500, police reported Wednesday.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- System malfunction, 5:42 a.m. Wednesday, 3220 Peterson.
- System malfunction, 12:16 a.m. Wednesday, 1460 Jayhawk.
- Unintentional alarm, 5:01 p.m. Tuesday, 2424 Melrose.
- System malfunction, 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, 1360 Jayhawk.
- Spill/leak with no ignition, 1:11 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 N.H.
- Unintentional alarm, 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, 2330 Packer.
- Patient transfer, 12:26 a.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Medical emergency, 8:52 p.m. Tuesday, 4700 block of Balmoral Drive
- Patient transfer, 8:46 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Medical emergency, 7:20 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Injury accident, no extrication, 6:20 p.m. Tuesday, 1200 block of Wakarusa.
- Medical emergency, 5:35 p.m. Tuesday, 2600 block of Louisiana.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 4:44 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of First, Baldwin.
- Injury accident, no extrication or transport, 4:33 p.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of West 31st.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, 4900 block of West 15th.
- Medical emergency, 3 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of Maine.
- Medical emergency, 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of West 24th.
- Patient transfer, 10:49 a.m. Tuesday, 300 block of Maine.
- Medical emergency, no transport, 7:59 a.m. Tuesday, 4000 block of Vintage.