Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A black took box and other items were stolen between 10:30 p.m. Wednesday and 8:15 a.m. Thursday from a vehicle the 5000 block of Clinton Parkway. A truck box was damaged in the theft, police reported. Damage and value of the items was listed at $1,175.
- Anthony Lynn Reyes, 18, Lawrence, was arrested on a charge of carrying a concealed firearm early Saturday. Reyes was booked into the Douglas County Jail at 4:54 a.m., then released at 5:15 a.m. on $1,000 bond. A court appearance was set for 3 p.m. Friday.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- False alarm, 5:06 p.m. Friday, 914 Iowa.
- Medical emergency, 2:36 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of Sharon.
- Medical emergency, 2:26 a.m. Saturday, 4500 block of Wimbledon, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:04 a.m. Saturday, 1000 block of East 23rd, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:37 a.m. Saturday, 1000 section of North 500 Road.
- Medical emergency, 9:17 p.m. Friday, 3100 block of Rimrock.
- Automobile accident, 9:05 p.m. Friday, 300 block of West Ninth.
- Assault, 7:59 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of Connecticut, no transport.
- Assault, 7:17 p.m. Friday, 800 block of New York, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 6:09 p.m. Friday, 5200 block of Clinton Parkway, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 4:56 p.m. Friday, 2500 block of Redbud, no transport.
- Automobile accident, 4:12 p.m. 1300 block of West Campus Road, no transport.
- Automobile accident, 3:32 p.m. Friday, 600 block of Rockledge, no transport.
- Automobile accident, 2:58 p.m. Friday, 3000 block of West Sixth.
- Medical emergency, 1:06 p.m. Friday, 100 block of East 11th, no transport.
- Good intent call, 1 p.m. Friday, 2000 block of Hogan, no transport.
- Nonemergency transport, 12:43 p.m. Friday, 300 block of Maine.
- Medical emergency, 11:12 a.m. Friday, 1200 section of East 1094 Road.
- Stat transfer, 10:22 a.m. Friday, 2300 block of Ridge Court.
- Medical emergency, 7:06 a.m. Friday, 300 block of Maine.