Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 20-year-old Lawrence resident reported a 1988 Nissan Sentra, compact disc travel case and other items valued together at $1,195 stolen between 10 p.m. Thursday and 10:30 a.m. Friday from the 2600 block of University.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, no transport, 1:45 a.m. Monday, Hoch Auditorium, Kansas University.
- Patient transfer, 8:51 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of Maine.
- Patient transfer, 8:38 p.m. Sunday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- False alarm, no transport, 6:10 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of West 11th.
- Slip or fall, no transport, 5:26 p.m. Sunday, 1300 block of East 18th.
- Medical emergency, 3:39 p.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Kansas Highway 40.
- Medical emergency, 2:24 p.m. Sunday, 1500 block of North 600 Road.
- Medical emergency, 2:17 p.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Maple.
- Person seen, no transport, 2:06 p.m. Sunday, 2400 block of Melrose.
- Medical emergency, 10:42 a.m. Sunday, 4700 block of West 24th.
- Medical emergency, 10:26 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Glenview.
- Spill/leak with no ignition, 2:36 a.m. Monday, 1615 Ellis.
- Tree/brush/grass fire, 12:53 p.m. Sunday, 616 Vermont.
- False call, 11:54 a.m. Sunday, 1101 Vermont.
- Spill/leak with no ignition, 11:49 a.m. Sunday, 2005 W. Ninth.