Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A Lawrence man reported a 1988 white Nissan pickup truck stolen between 3:45 a.m. and 3:49 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Maine. The truck was worth $6,000.
- A Lawrence woman reported a red and white Fender electric guitar, circa 1951, worth $2,000, stolen between 7:30 p.m. Thursday and 6:40 p.m. Friday from a home in the 700 block of Ash.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- System malfunction, 10:18 a.m. Friday, 1700 block of Massachusetts.
- Spill or leak without ignition, 7:46 a.m. Friday, 300 block of East 19th.
- Stabbing, no one transported, 2:01 a.m. Saturday, 1900 block of Tennessee.
- Medical emergency, 1:55 a.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Medical emergency, no one transported, 12:07 a.m. Saturday, 1500 block of Massachusetts.
- Medical emergency, 9:37 p.m. Friday, 900 section of East 1587 Road.
- Slip or fall, 6:31 p.m. Friday, 2400 block of West 25th.
- Medical emergency, 5:43 p.m. Friday, 800 block of Fourth in Baldwin.
- Nonemergency patient transfer, 4:06 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of Maple in Eudora.
- Medical emergency, no one transported, 2:35 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of Jayhawk.
- Medical emergency, 1:51 p.m. Friday, 2000 block of Alabama.
- Vehicle accident, four patients transported to Lawrence Memorial Hospital, treated and released, 1:11 p.m. Friday, 1700 block of West 25th.
- Nonemergency patient transfer, 12:57 p.m. Friday, LMH.
- Medical emergency, 10:22 a.m. Friday, 1600 block of West 20th Terrace.
- Nonemergency transfer, 10:19 a.m. Friday, LMH.
- Slip or fall, 8:27 a.m. Friday, 2600 block of Redbud Lane.