Burglaries and thefts reported
- Golf clubs valued on a police report at $2,590 were stolen between 8 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday from a vehicle in the 200 block of McDonald Drive.
- A 19-year-old Lawrence resident reported a man -- naked except for a blue ball cap -- knocked on her door in the 1100 block of Louisiana at 4:40 a.m. Saturday. Sgt. George Wheeler said the man made sexual comments, but had left by the time police arrived. The woman said she saw the man, a 5-foot-3 white male, earlier that day, wearing green khaki shorts and a white T-shirt.
- Dustin Barnes, 22, Lawrence, was listed in critical condition Monday night in an intensive care unit at the Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., where he was taken after suffering injuries while riding a bicycle and being struck by a car on Aug. 23.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Get Ready Rally standby, 3:50 p.m. Sunday, 1101 Miss.
- Unintentional false alarm, 11:28 a.m. Sunday, 3220 Peterson Road.
- Medical emergency, 12:57 a.m. Monday, 1200 block of Orchard Lane, Baldwin.
- Medical emergency, 10:27 p.m. Sunday, 4600 block of West Sixth.
- Vehicle accident, 6:52 p.m. Sunday, 1200 section of North 300 Road.
- Medical emergency, 6:11 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of New Jersey.
- Vehicle accident, 5:06 p.m. Sunday, 3300 block of Iowa, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 4:19 p.m. Sunday, 3000 block of West Sixth, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 4:04 p.m. Sunday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- Medical emergency, 1:59 p.m. Sunday, 1900 block of Rhode Island.
- Medical emergency, 1:38 p.m. Sunday, 2700 block of Bluestem Drive.
- Medical emergency, 1:37 p.m. Sunday, 600 section of East 1375, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:11 p.m. Sunday, 400 block of Halderman, Lecompton.
- Person seen, no help needed, 12:08 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of New Hampshire, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:56 p.m. Sunday, 200 block of Kibbee, Baldwin, no transport.
- Vehicle accident, 11:55 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of Pine Haven Court.
- Person seen, no help needed, 8:37 a.m. Sunday, 1400 section of U.S. Highway 40.