Burglaries and thefts reported
- A television and 900 $1 bills were stolen between 7 p.m. Oct. 6 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 7 from Wendland Performance, 720 E. Ninth. The total loss was $1,250.
- A computer valued on a police report at $5,000 was stolen between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. Oct. 6 from Dillon Store No. 68, 3000 W. Sixth.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Unintentional false alarm, 5:05 p.m. Monday, 1404 Alumni Pl.
- Unintentional false alarm, 5:03 p.m. Monday, 601 Ind.
- Rescue call, 12:14 a.m. Monday, 1329 East 800 Rd.; boaters on Clinton Lake became stranded when their boat stopped.
- Unintentional false alarm, 8:08 a.m. Monday, 810 Kasold Dr.
- Medical emergency, 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Medical emergency, 2:40 a.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of Tennessee.
- Medical emergency, 2:15 a.m. Tuesday, 100 block of Hanover Place, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:50 a.m. Tuesday, 900 block of Pine, Eudora.
- Nonemergency transfer, 10:31 p.m. Monday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Medical emergency, 9:26 p.m. Monday, 1400 block of Ash Court, Eudora, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 8:45 p.m. Monday, 3200 block of Peterson Road.
- Medical emergency, 8:20 p.m. Monday, 100 block of Pawnee Ave.
- Vehicle accident, 6:24 p.m. Monday, 2300 block of Kasold Drive, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 6:15 p.m. Monday, 800 section of North 1500 Road.
- Medical standby, 5:58 p.m. Monday, 700 block of High, Baldwin, no transport.
- Vehicle accident, 4:41 p.m. Monday, 1900 block of West 31st, no transport.
- Vehicle accident, 4:16 p.m. Monday, 1900 block of West 31st, no transport.
- Patient transport, 3:43 p.m. Monday, 1200 block of Orchard Lane, Baldwin.
- Vehicle accident, 11:48 a.m. Monday, 1200 block of West 23rd, no transport.