Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Unintentional false alarm, 11:31 a.m. Monday, 420 W. 11th.
- Unintentional false alarm, 9:54 a.m. Monday, 1439 Tenn.
- False alarm, 4:28 a.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of Melrose, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:10 a.m. Tuesday, 1300 block of Kasold, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12 a.m. Monday, 700 block of New Hampshire.
- Sports accident, 7:48 p.m. Monday, 1300 block of Sunnyside Avenue, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 4:46 p.m. Monday, 3200 block of Cardinal.
- Vehicle accident, 4:37 p.m. Monday, 3000 block of West Seventh Street.
- Smoke-gas inhalation, 4:01 p.m. Monday, 1600 block of Cedar, Eudora, no transport.
- Work accident, 2:08 a.m. Monday, 3500 block of Clinton Parkway.
- Medical emergency, 1:44 p.m. Monday, 900 block of Pine, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 12:58 p.m. Monday, 1400 block of Jayhawk, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:57 a.m. Monday, 2500 block of Redbud, no transport.
- Slip-fall, 11:27 a.m. Monday, 1500 block of West 25th Court.
- Person seen, no help needed, 8:10 a.m. Monday, 1500 block of Iowa.
Criminal charges filed
- Police arrested Bobby Gene Herren Jr., 19, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal damage to property and two counts of burglary. Herren, who was charged in district court Tuesday afternoon, remained Tuesday night in the Douglas County Jail on $4,000 bond.