Burglaries and thefts reported
- A professional tripod valued at $5,875 was stolen Saturday from News TV Corp. in the 1000 block of Vermont.
- A concrete saw and Milwaukee hammer drill valued at $1,742 were reported stolen between 1 p.m. Friday and 7:15 a.m. Monday from a residence in the 1100 block of Haskell Avenue.
- A 1997 Ford F-150 pickup truck was vandalized between 7:15 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East 12th. Damage was $2,500.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Alarm system malfunction, 4:13 a.m. Wednesday, 1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Alarm system malfunction, 9:08 p.m. Tuesday, 5000 Clinton Parkway.
- Alarm system malfunction, 7:56 p.m. Tuesday, 5000 Clinton Parkway.
- Smoke scare, 7:55 p.m. Tuesday, 2500 W. Sixth.
- Structure fire, 5:38 p.m. Tuesday, 1900 W. 31st.
- Police assist, 3:57 p.m. Tuesday, 1030 N. Third.
- Structure fire, 2 p.m. Tuesday, 221 Arizona Pl.
- Medical emergency, 5:44 a.m. Wednesday, 1800 block of West 27th.
- Medical emergency, 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, 2700 block of Bonanza.
- Medical emergency, 10:09 p.m. Tuesday, 2500 block of Jasu Drive, no transport.
- Nonemergency transfer, 9:17 p.m. Tuesday, from the 1800 block of West 27th.
- Medical emergency, 9:12 p.m. Tuesday, first block of Grandview, Eudora.
- Medical emergency, 9:04 p.m. Tuesday, 4800 block of Tempe.
- Slip-fall, 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of Kibbee, no transport.
- Person seen, no help needed, 7:37 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of Crestline Drive, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 2:25 p.m. Tuesday, 1600 block of Engel, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:55 p.m. Tuesday, 1700 block of Massachusetts.
- Medical emergency, 10:38 a.m. Tuesday, 1800 block of Kentucky.
- Medical emergency, 9:22 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of Prescott Drive.
- Nonemergency transfer, 9:06 a.m. Tuesday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Medical emergency, 9:03 a.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of Oak, Eudora, no transport.