Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical agency reported the following responses:
- Carbon monoxide monitor alarm, 6:36 a.m. Monday, 2317 Anderson.
- Unintentional false alarm, 11:36 p.m. Sunday, 1800 Engel.
- Arcing-shorted electrical equipment, 11:05 p.m. Sunday, 878 Locust.
- Good intent call, 10:59 p.m. Sunday, 2507 Morningside Drive.
- Arcing-shorted equipment, 9:31 p.m. Sunday, 1301 La.
- Spill-leak, 9:17 p.m. Sunday, 2122 Elmwood.
- Service call, 7:58 p.m. Sunday, 1002 E. 24th.
- Spill-leak, 6:32 p.m. Sunday, 1077 Home Circle.
- Alarm system malfunction, 3:45 p.m. Sunday, 155 Indian Ave.
- Smoke scare, 3:19 p.m. Sunday, 804 N.J.
- Unintentional false alarm, 3:17 p.m. Sunday, 1111 W. 11th.
- Structure fire, 9:52 a.m. Sunday, 729 Prescott Ct.; a candle started a small fire.
- Emergency transfer, 12:52 a.m. Monday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Vehicle accident, 11:19 p.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Iowa.
- Medical emergency, 5:23 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of Home Circle, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 3:38 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of Connecticut.
- Vehicle accident, 3:37 p.m. Sunday, 3700 block of Clinton Parkway.
- Vehicle accident, 2:02 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of East 23rd.
- Medical emergency, 12:39 p.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Greenway Drive, Eudora, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 12:10 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of Isacks, Lecompton.
- Emergency transfer, 11:55 p.m. Sunday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Medical emergency, 11:26 a.m. Sunday, Kansas Highway 10 bypass, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:23 a.m. Sunday, 800 block of Ohio, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 9:17 a.m. Sunday, 2700 block of Rawhide Lane.
- Medical emergency, 7:22 a.m. Sunday, 2400 block of Ohio.
- Medical emergency, 7:01 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of Emery, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 6:44 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Lincoln, Baldwin.