Burglaries and thefts reported
- A washer, dryer and other items belonging to DFC Company, valued at a total of $1,965, were reported stolen from the 1000 block of Missouri between May 14 and May 18.
- A Yard Machine lawn tractor valued at $1,400 was reported stolen between 6 p.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of Elm.
- Stereo equipment and other items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2800 block of Iowa between 6 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Tuesday. Damage to the vehicle was $500, and loss was $1,365.
- Stereo equipment and other items were stolen from a vehicle between 10:30 p.m. May 17 and 11:30 a.m. May 18 in the 500 block of Frontier Road. Value of the stolen items and damage to the car was listed at $1,435 on a police report.
- A dryer, ice maker and dish washer valued on a police report at $2,975 were stolen between 5 p.m. May 13 and 7 a.m. May 14 from a construction site in the 300 block of Fall Creek Road.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Vehicle fire, 1:39 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of Madeline.
- Unintentional alarm, 12:23 p.m. Tuesday, 2000 block of West Sixth.
- System malfunction, 11:37 a.m. Tuesday, 3000 block of West Seventh.
- Medical emergency, 2:59 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of Isacks.
- Medical emergency, 9:11 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of Davis.
- Medical emergency, 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of Maple.
- Medical emergency, 4:54 p.m. Tuesday, LMH.
- Home accident, 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, 500 block of Indiana.
- Nonemergency transfer, 3:16 p.m. Tuesday, 3500 block of Clinton Parkway.
- Medical emergency, 2:29 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of Vermont.
- Injury accident, 1:44 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of Tennessee; one patient was transported to LMH, treated and released.
- Emergency transfer, 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, LMH.
- Transfer, 10:58 a.m. Tuesday, LMH.
- Transfer, 10:08 a.m. Tuesday, LMH.