Hallmark Cards received permission from the Lawrence City Commission as part of the company's site plan process for parking lot improvements and temporary use of city property on the west side of North Iowa, City Manager Mike Wildgen said.
WHAT GIVES HALLMARK CARDS THE AUTHORITY TO PUT A PEDESTRIAN STOPLIGHT OUT THERE ON NORTH IOWA STREET?
May 25, 1998
More like this story
- S PROCEDURE WHEN RESPONDING TO AN ARMED ROBBERY? I WAS AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER TO A FALSE ALARM IN A FAST-FOOD RESTAURANT. WHEN I WALKED OUT OF THE RESTAURANT, I WAS GREETED BY TWO OFFICERS POINTING THE
- CITY MANAGER UNDERGOES EVALUATION
- SIGN VARIANCE REQUESTS GO 1-FOR-2
- FINAL OK SET FOR PARK SCULPTURE
- CITY SLATES HEARING ON KPL POWER LINE SITING