* Recommend approval of a preliminary plat for First State Bank Addition, a one-lot residential-office subdivision covering 1.4 acres at the southwest corner of Sixth Street and Monterey Way. Requested by First State Bank and Trust, which owns the property
- Consider a request for preliminary and final plats for Cornerstone Plaza Addition No. 1, a one-lot commercial subdivision covering 18,025 sq. ft. along the north side of East 23rd Street (Kansas Highway 10), between Slimmer Automotive and Douglas County Road 708. A related rezoning request -- to rezone 17,600 square feet from agricultural to limited commercial uses -- also is up for approval Wednesday. An annexation request for the property is pending before the Lawrence City Commission. Requested by Mike Hultine and Kenneth Hayes, of Cornerstone Construction Co., which owns the property.
- Consider a request for a permit to allow construction of a 240-square-foot telephone equipment building to be located at 6000 W. 15th. Requested by Jerry Ramsey for Southwestern Bell Telephone, which owns the property.
- Consider a request to rezone 0.48 acre from RS-1 (Single-Family Residence District) to RS-2 (Single-Family Residence District) north and east of the intersection of 19th and Harper Streets, as initiated by planning commissioners April 22. Bill Myers and John Inverarity own the property.
- Consider a request to annex 31.723 acres of city-owned property located west of Free State High School and north of Overland Drive. The property is intended for a future park.
- Consider a request to annex 20 acres commonly known as St. Margaret's Episcopal Church, 964 U.S. Highway 40. Referred to planning commissioners by city commissioners. St. Margaret's Episcopal Church owns the property.
- Consider a request to reverse a ``minimum maintenance'' designation North 600 Road, from East 2300 Road to East 2400 Road. The section of road is in Palmyra Township. Referred to the planning commission by the county's department of public works.