That stretch of road is included in Douglas County's capital improvements plan, administrator Craig Weinaug said. The project is in the design process. Weinaug said it is expected that the city will share in the cost of the project, though the county has not held negotiations with Lawrence officials yet.
WILL THE ROAD FROM THE CURVE ON SOUTH KASOLD TO THE SOUTH LAWRENCE TRAFFICWAY EVER BE PAVED?
May 9, 1998
More like this story
- DOES THE CITY, COUNTY OR STATE HAVE PLANS TO PAVE THE SOUTH LAWRENCE TRAFFICWAY EXIT ONTO KASOLD DRIVE?
- WHAT DO CITY ORDINANCES SAY ABOUT BARKING DOGS IN A NEIGHBORHOOD?
- S RESTRICTED-EARNINGS COACH JOE HOLLADAY?
- REPAIRS TAXING COUNTY REVENUE
- Budget crunch may take bite from county road and bridge projects