Repaving crews and their equipment soon could be coming to a neighborhood street near you.
Beginning Monday, crews from LRM Industries Inc. are scheduled to attack repaving in the following areas:
- Arrowhead Drive, from Princeton Boulevard to Peterson Road.
- Louisiana Street, from 11th to 13th streets.
- New Hampshire Street, from 10th to 11th streets.
- Vermont Street, from 16th to 17th streets.
- Engel Road, from 15th Street to University Drive.
- 25th Street, from Jasu Drive to Arkansas Street.
- 26th Street, from Ridge Court to Iowa Street.
- 22nd Terrace, from Alabama Street to Naismith Drive.
Projects are expected to run within a week, weather permitting. LRM crews also may work Saturday, Aug. 1, in some areas.
As always, expect some lanes and access to adjacent properties to be blocked temporarily during construction, officials said.