Burglaries and thefts reported
- Police reported Tuesday that a $200 compact disc player was stolen from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Iowa on July 16 or July 17.
- Police reported Tuesday $180 in cash was stolen Friday in the 1900 block of East 19th Street.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire and medical reported the following responses:
- Refuse fire, 8:15 p.m. Monday, 1900 block of Louisiana.
- Vehicle fire, 1:25 p.m. Monday, 2900 block of West Ninth.
- Medical emergency, 9:33 p.m. Monday, 1400 block of East 18th.
- Medical emergency, 7:13 p.m. Monday, 1500 block of St. Andrews.
- Injury accident, 2:25 p.m. Monday, 100 section of U.S. Highway 59.
- Injury accident, 2:09 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of Massachusetts; no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:27 p.m. Monday, 1700 block of Kentucky.
- Injury accident, 11:34 a.m. Monday, 1000 block of Connecticut; no transport.
- Medical emergency, 9:58 a.m. Monday, 1700 block of Anna.
- Injury accident, 8:46 a.m. Monday, 1000 block of Main in Eudora.
- Nonemergency transfer, 8:04 a.m. Monday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Medical emergency, 7:54 a.m. Monday, 800 block of Prescott; no transport.