According to the Kansas Highway Patrol trooper who investigated the accident, there were no citations issued after the accident, either to the driver of the ambulance or the bull's owner, who remains unidentified.
HAS ANYONE BEEN CITED FROM THE ACCIDENT IN WHICH THE AMBULANCE HIT THE BULL?
February 1, 1998
More like this story
- AMBULANCE ACCIDENT CLAIMS PATIENT
- AMBULANCE PATIENT DIED FROM INJURIES IN WRECK
- VICTIM CALLED AMBULANCE FOR NONEMERGENCY
- THE PROPOSED INSURANCE SETTLEMENT COMES FROM THE NOV. 8, 1997, ACCIDENT THAT KILLED ORVIL E. FISHER, AN 80-YEAR-OLD RESIDENT OF RURAL BALDWIN.
- State troopers investigating U.S. 40 accident