Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke scare, 2:47 a.m. Thursday, 624 W. 12th.
- Unintentional false alarm, 9:13 p.m. Wednesday, 1941 Barker Ave.
- Unintentional false alarm, 8:07 p.m. Wednesday, 3411 Iowa.
- Good intent call, 7:23 p.m. Wednesday, Kansas Highway 10.
- Unintentional false alarm, 5 p.m. Wednesday, 2321 Ponderosa Dr.
- Medical emergency, 12:03 a.m. Thursday, 1800 block of Alvamar Place, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 5:46 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of Ranchero Drive.
- Medical emergency, 5:27 p.m. Wednesday, 3800 block of Greenway Circle.
- Bicycle accident, 2:02 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of Engel Road, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:25 p.m. Wednesday, 1400 block of Jayhawk Boulevard, no transport.
- Person seen, no help needed, 8:38 a.m. Wednesday, Kansas Turnpike, no transport.