Law enforcement report
- Jim Robinson, 50, Lawrence, remained in guarded but stable condition Sunday night at Columbia-Overland Park Regional Medical Center. Robinson was struck by a car Sept. 5 while using his tow truck to remove a car from a ditch on a rural Douglas County road.
- Ryan Wurtz, 22, Lawrence, was listed in serious condition Sunday night at the Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was injured in a head-on collision Sept. 1 on Kansas Highway 10 near the Eudora exit.
- Terry Jones, Lawrence, was listed in serious condition Sunday night at KUMC, where he was taken after being injured in a motorcycle accident Saturday evening on 31st Street between Louisiana and Iowa.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Automobile accident, 12:12 a.m. Sunday, County Road 1045, just north of the Douglas/Jefferson county line.
- Medical emergency, 1:33 a.m. Sunday, 900 section of East 1650 Road.
- Home accident, 3:53 a.m. Sunday, 800 block of West 25th.
- Medical emergency, 6 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of Iowa.