- Watch your drink. If you leave a drink unattended, get a new one.
- Don't drink beverages you haven't ordered or opened yourself.
- Don't share drinks with someone you don't know.
- Don't accept drinks from strangers.
- Go out with friends and look out for one another.
- Don't leave a party or bar with someone you don't know well.
- If something doesn't feel right, seek help immediately.
For more information, contact the Emily Taylor Women's Resource Center at 864-3552 or 864-3600 or the Douglas County Rape Victim-Survivor Service at 843-8985.