Social and more
Several governmental officials are schedule to take part in One Hundred Years of Lawrence Fashion with High Tea from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Watkins Community Museum of History, 1047 Mass.
The tea is sponsored by the Douglas County Republican Women.
Among the elected officials scheduled to appear are:
- Atty. Gen. Carla Stovall,
- Insurance Commissioner Kathleen Sebelius,
- Sen. Sandy Praeger, R-Lawrence,
- Rep. Barbara Ballard, D-Lawrence,
- Rep. Joann Flower, R-Oskaloosa,
- Rep. and Mrs. Tom Sloan, R-Lawrence,
- Rep. and Mrs. Troy Findley, D-Lawrence.