Law enforcement report
Police are investigating a report in which a 21-year-old Lawrence woman was was threatened with a handgun by her boyfriend between noon and 2 p.m. earlier this week in the 900 block of Pennsylvania. No injuries were reported.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire and Medical reported the following responses:
- False alarm, 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, 645 Vt.
- False alarm, 12:29 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of Maine.
- Carbon monoxide detector, 7:37 p.m. Tuesday, 3500 block of West Seventh.
- False alarm, 8:12 p.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of Kresge.
- System malfunction, 10:44 p.m. Tuesday, 928 Pa.
- Patient transfer, 7:50 a.m. Tuesday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
- Home accident, 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, 900 block of High.
- Patient transfer, 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
- Vehicle accident, 2:03 p.m. Tuesday, Kansas Highway 10 and County Road 442.
- Vehicle accident, 2:06 p.m. Tuesday, 500 block of West 23rd, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 3:52 p.m. Tuesday, 2000 block of Massachusetts.
- Vehicle accident, 5:22 p.m. Tuesday, 1600 block of West 23rd.
- Vehicle accident, 5:25 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of East 23rd.
- Medical emergency, 7:52 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of Inverness.
- Assault, 9:06 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of New Hampshire, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 10:21 p.m. Tuesday, 2500 block of Jasu.
- Medical emergency, 12:43 a.m. Wednesday, 2100 block of Greenbrier.
- Medical emergency, 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, 1800 section of North 600 Road.
- Medical emergency, 1:12 a.m. Wednesday, 1000 block of Massachusetts, no transport.