Archive for Sunday, March 23, 1997


March 23, 1997


Kansas resident graduate students at Kansas colleges and universities who plan to study outside the United States between May 1997 and April 1998 may be eligible for stipends from the James B. Pearson Fellowship Fund. Successful applicants may receive between $1,000 and $8,000 to supplement their study abroad. Applications must be postmarked by April 1 to be considered.

Additional information about the James B. Pearson Fellowship program is available from graduate advisers or study abroad coordinators at Kansas colleges or universities. Information is also available from the Kansas Board of Regents, 700 SW Harrison, Suite 1410, Topeka 66603-3760, or by calling (913) 296-3517.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.