Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Vehicle fire, 7:49 a.m. Friday, 1500 block Harper. Gasoline ignited the engine area of a 1987 Ford Escort. Damage was estimated at $1,500. There were no injuries.
- Vehicle fire, 5:54 p.m. Friday, 2500 block of West Sixth. The fire was out when personnel arrived.
- False alarms, 5:55 p.m. and 7:38 p.m. Friday, Dyche Hall at Kansas University.
- Medical emergency, 2 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Automobile accident, 3:15 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of Mississippi.
- Medical emergency, 3:47 p.m. Friday, 1900 block of Kentucky.
- Automobile accident, 6:11 p.m. Friday, 2300 block of Iowa.
- Medical emergency, 6:19 p.m. Friday, 800 block of East 13th.
- Fall, 7:26 p.m. Friday, 2400 block of Melrose.