Burglaries and thefts reported
- Extinguished a structure fire at 9:05 p.m. Saturday at 4604 Nicklaus.
- Extinguished a structure fire at 11:39 p.m. Saturday at 1330 Westbrook.
- Extinguished a vehicle fire at 5:33 p.m. Saturday on the East Lawrence Turnpike ramp.
- Investigated an arcing piece of electrical equipment at 10:39 a.m. Sunday at 516 Fla.
- Investigated an unintentional false call at 3:46 p.m. Sunday at 1501 Sigma Nu.
- Investigated an unintentional false call at 4:59 p.m. Sunday at 1501 Inverness.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Emergency transfer, 7:31 p.m. Saturday, from Lawrence Memorial Hospital to St. Luke's, Kansas City, Kan.
- Fall, 9:56 p.m. Saturday, 2400 block of Iowa.
- Medical emergency, 11:01 p.m. Saturday, 1600 block of Kentucky.
- Medical emergency, 11:45 p.m. Saturday, 900 block of Tennessee.
- Medical emergency, 12:02 a.m. Sunday, 1300 Westbrook.
- Medical emergency, 12:14 a.m. Sunday, 1600 block of Haskell.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:44 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of St. Andrews.
- Home accident, 3:08 a.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Home accident, 9:01 a.m. Sunday, 1900 block of West 31st.
- Auto accident, 2:25 p.m. Sunday, two miles north of County Line on U.S. Highway 24-40.
- Medical emergency, 2:56 p.m. Sunday, 4700 block of Balmora.
- Medical emergency, 3:12 p.m. Sunday, Clinton dam.
- Medical emergency, 4:10 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of New Jersey.
- Auto accident, 5:14 p.m. Sunday, 19th and Tennessee.
- Medical emergency, 5:29 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of New York.