* A 1988 Nissan Pulsar was stolen between 7 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17 and 1:28 p.m. Tuesday Nov. 19 in the 2100 block of Massachusetts, Lawrence police reported Saturday. Property loss totaled $2400.
- A computer owned by the City of Lawrence was stolen at approximately 3 p.m. Sunday from the 1900 block of Alabama, Lawrence police reported Sunday. Property loss totaled $2500.
- Investigated a false fire alarm at 8:43 a.m. Saturday at 4820 W. 15th St. Alarm reportedly set off by work being done to HVAC system.
- Investigated a report of smoke at 1:48 p.m. Saturday at 2424 Melrose. Burnt popcorn reportedly caused the alarm.
- Extinguished a small fire at 2:09 p.m. Saturday at 1827 Louisiana. Fire started near a clothes dryer.
- Investigated a fire at 5:05 p.m. Saturday at 1220 Ohio St. Grease on a burner ignited the flame. It was extinguished by the time fire officials arrived.
- Investigated a false alarm at 5:48 p.m. Saturday at Art & Design building on campus. Kansas University police reported it as a false alarm.
- Investigated a smoke scare at 6:50 p.m. Saturday at 200 McDonald Street. Diesel fumes from a bus set off a detector.
- Investigated a false alarm at 7:12 p.m. Saturday at 2511 Inverness. System was activated by children.
- Investigated a false alarm at 11:42 p.m. Saturday at 2511 Inverness. System did not reset from previous alarm.
- Investigated a smoke scare at 1:51 a.m. Sunday at 2328 Murphy Drive. Found no evidence of fire.
- Investigated a hazardous condition at 2:22 a.m. Sunday at 3616 Parkview Ct. Carbon monoxide detector sounding. Kansas Public service representatives examined the scene and informed occupants of needed repairs.
- Investigated a structure fire at 2:58 a.m. Sunday at 1800 Engel Rd. Fire was extinguished when fire officials arrived but smoke still present in the hall. Nothing was found.
- Investigated a system malfunction at 5:30 a.m. Sunday at 1821 W. 26th. Alarm was cancelled.
- Investigated a system malfunction at 12:35 p.m. Sunday at 2511 Inverness. Nothing was found.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Three-vehicle accident, 8:18 a.m. Saturday, 3400 block of Iowa.
- Home accident, 8:28 a.m. Saturday, 1900 block of Clare Road.
- Medical emergency, 11:45 a.m. Saturday, 1300 block of Louisiana.
- Medical transfer, 12:06 p.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Car and pedestrian accident, 3:41 p.m. Saturday, 23rd and Louisiana.
- Motor vehicle accident, 4:34 p.m. Saturday, 31st and Iowa.
- Medical transfer, 4:40 p.m., Saturday, 1400 block of Kasold.
- Motor vehicle accident, 4:55 p.m. Saturday, 11th and Mississippi.
- Medical emergency, 7:04 p.m., Saturday, 6th and Maine.
- Trauma from a fall, 11:07 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of Vermont.
- Motor vehicle accident, 1:31 a.m. Sunday, 2nd and McDonald.
- Multiple vehicle accident, 2:05 a.m. Sunday, 9th and Emery.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:06 a.m. Sunday, 23rd and Iowa.