Burglaries and thefts reported
- A car stereo, five compact discs and other items valued on a police report at $1,365 were taken between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 1 p.m. Wednesday from the 1900 block of Massachusetts.
- A car stereo and other items valued on a police report at $1,522 were taken between 10:30 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. Thursday.
- Video game hardware and other items valued on a police report at $1,800 were taken between 10:30 p.m. Wednesday and 1:30 a.m. Thursday from a residence in the 1400 block of Prairie Ave.
- The tires and other parts on a 1991 Honda Sonata were damaged between 2 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Pinecone, police reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 9:06 a.m. Monday, 11th and Massachusetts.
- Home accident, 12:50 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of West 24th.
- Medical emergency, 3:55 p.m. Monday, 900 block of West Sixth, Baldwin.
- Medical emergency, 4:58 p.m. Monday, 1800 block of Miller Drive, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 5:10 p.m. Monday, 1200 block of North 1900 Road.
- Medical emergency, 6:43 p.m. Monday, 700 block Forrest, no transport.