- Investigated a broken natural gas pipeline at 9:31 a.m. Wednesday at 11th and Haskell. According to fire department reports, the break was caused by construction. A Kansas Public Service employee pinched the line.
- Stood-by for a helicopter landing at 9:44 a.m. Wednesday at 2120 Harper, the Douglas County 4-H Fairgrounds. Bill Stark, battalion chief for the Lawrence Fire Department, said the landing was not in response to an emergency situation. A local youth group was taking a look at the aircraft.
- Stood-by for a helicopter take-off at 11:07 a.m. Wednesday at 2120 Harper.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 7:43 a.m. Wednesday, 27th and Harper.
- Medical emergency, 9:58 a.m. Wednesday, 2500 block of Redbud.
- Medical emergency, 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, 2400 block of Redbud, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 11:43 a.m. Wednesday, 2100 block of Delaware, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 1:22 p.m. Wednesday, Wescoe Hall, Kansas University campus.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, Kansas Highway 10, mile post 7, one transported to Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:25 p.m. Wednesday, Sixth and Rockledge, no extrication.
- Motor vehicle accident, 10:42 p.m. Wednesday, 1900 block of West 31st, no extrication.
- Medical emergency, 12:09 a.m. Thursday, 400 block of West 11th.
- Fire department stand-by, 12:59 a.m. Thursday, 200 section of North 1700 Road, no transport.
- Motor vehicle accident, 2:48 a.m. Thursday, 1300 section of North 300 Road.