- Derryl Johnson, 63, Topeka, was listed in satisfactory condition Tuesday night at St. Francis Hospital in Topeka. He was injured in a one-vehicle accident June 12 on U.S. Highway 24 near Williamstown in Jefferson County.
- Eda Thomason, 60, Lawrence, was listed in fair condition Tuesday night at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was injured in an automobile accident June 10 near U.S. Highway 59 and County Road 1100N.
The Douglas County Ambulance Service reported the following responses:
- Medical emergency, 7:41 a.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of Melrose.
- Medical emergency, 9:02 a.m. Tuesday, 1900 block of Countryside.
- Medical emergency, 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, 2000 block of Oxford, no patient treated.
- Medical emergency, 12:58 p.m. Tuesday, 1900 block of West 31st, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, 2100 section of North 1200 Road.