Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- Kerich & Cole Construction, 229 Riviera, told police that between 5:30 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday, someone stole equipment valued at $2,020.
- Responded to a false call at 4:14 p.m. Friday at 3015 W. 31st.
- Responded to an unintentional false call at 6:41 p.m. Friday at 1621 Edgehill Rd.
- Auto accident, 8:05 a.m. Friday, one mile north of U.S. Highway 56 on County Road 1061, no transport.
- Medical emergency, 9:26 a.m. Friday, 1500 block of University.
- Medical emergency, 10:52 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Kentucky, no transport.
- Fall, 1:43 p.m. Friday, 700 block of High in Baldwin.
- Medical emergency, 1:47 p.m. Friday, 300 block of Missouri.
- Medical emergency, 2:27 p.m. Friday, 1700 block of Massachusetts.
- Fall, 2:57 p.m. Friday, 1800 block of Crossgate.
- Auto accident, 3:46 p.m. Friday, Clinton Parkway and Kasold, one transport.
- Fall, 6:46 p.m. Friday, 1800 block of W. 27th.
- Medical emergency, 7:24 p.m. Friday, 2600 block of Rawhide.